This March we upgraded the Zend Developer Cloud to the latest version named Knockando. One of the big new features that we added was the ability to choose between PHP 5.3 and 5.4 when creating a new container. All DevCloud instances of Zend Server were upgraded to the newest version, currently 5.6. Code Tracing control has been also been improved. Additionally, several of the packaged applications were updated to their newest version.
Here is a small sampling of highlights for features or bug fixes that have been added in the new release.
- After launching a snapshot - the page seems to hang
- Drupal 7 tables should be InnoDB
- FF on Linux - My Containers view - the Snapshot button does not look good
- New Code Tracing button stop functioning, when turn on/off few times
- After delete code trace file - the file is displayed again for 1 or 2 seconds and then disappear
- Update Drupal package to latest 7.10
- Update Joomla package to latest 1.7.3
- Update WordPress package to latest 3.3.1
- Update phpBB package to latest "Olympus" 3.0.10
- Create a new master template for php 5.4
We are also looking to highlight individuals who are using our system. If you have something interesting that you are doing, and using PHPCloud is integral to that, we would love to hear about it. Feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org anytime, day or night, and tell us about your story.
If you have any questions about this update or any other goings-on at phpcloud.com feel free to chat at our community page at https://getsatisfaction.com/zend_technologies.
You can always find interesting information on our blog at http://www.phpcloud.com/blog.