Zend Studio should be configured by default to support debugging over an SSH tunnel. If you have trouble debugging or if debugging is slow you should follow the instructions below.
Zend Debugger settings:
- Debug Server: 127.0.0.1
- Debug Server port: 10137
1. In Zend Studio's menu go to "Window/Preferences".
2. In the Preferences window that appears go to "PHP/Debug/Installed Debuggers".
3. Click on "Zend Debugger" and then on "Configure". 4. In the window that opens up make sure that:
- Debug Port = 10137.
- Client Host/IP contains 127.0.0.1
If you are only debugging applications on the cloud or your workstation you can set Client Host/IP to 127.0.0.1 and remove other IP addresses - this will make debugging faster.
5. Click on "OK in the "Zend Debugger Settings" window and then in the "Preferences" window.
Zend Studio is now successfully setup to allow debugging on your container.
Please remember to establish the tunnel before you start debugging.