Submitted by phpcloud.com on Thu, 02/02/2012 - 14:56
A few days ago we upgraded the Zend Developer Cloud Technology Preview to the latest release which we codenamed Jura. We have been getting some great feedback from a good number of the people using and testing the system. We have been working very hard to give you the best development experience possible and your input has been quite valuable in helping us move towards that goal. So thank you for that and we hope to continue receiving great thoughts and ideas... not to mention bug reports.
Main features of the new version are:
- Support for Xdebug and allow user to switch between Xdebug and Zend Debugger.
- Integrated new features that came from users' feedback on Get Satisfaction (yes, we do listen!)
- New container info page
- New system status page and RSS feed at https://my.phpcloud.com/status
- Fixes to old content in documentation
- Improved stability
- Please take some time to log in to your container and check out some of the new features and let us know how the changes are affecting you.
- And if you are looking for some light reading, here is a (small) selection of some of the things we worked on. If you filed a bug or problem on Get Satisfaction, please verify that your issue has been addressed or fixed.
- [SSH Tunnel] Users cannot use the SSH tunnel functionality
- Each new creation of container results: Your container seems to be inaccessible through Web API
- my.PHPcloud - create container from a snapshot result Error - pre_activate.php error: ERROR: Repository is already created!
- Code tracing not working in default application
- Error deploying Magento application "An error occurred while attempting to deploy application"
- Problem connecting to debug tunnel using instructions
- Import Existing Public Key doesn't work
- Zend Server GUI > Monitor > Logs - Server Error Log display : [error] [client 192.168.0.254] (13)Permission denied: cannot read directory...
- Change container password breaks the already deployed applications
- Sleeping containers cannot be awakened
- Add locale support to containers
- Test button for Outgoing Email Settings
- Add xdebug extension
- Install Zend Guard extension
- Create a system status page
- Display installed application info